Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Meh... SO fun today, went out with this sem's class to go pool... Actually not whole class ba... Just a group of frens~ but still... the feeling was... SHIOK!!!~ and the crazy thing was... the girls are GOOD! kae... not SUPERB but was GOOD... *shocked*

Another new thing I found out about my class (x.x) I wonder if I'm slow at discovering these stuffs anot... Haha..

But seriously... I hope there are more fun times like this... Ah yesh...


Any1 wanna find people to pool or bowling~ Come jio me (>.<)

Ah well...

Oh yea... I bought a new puzzle... Looks totally uber great then yesterday I just notice... it actually GLOWS~ I'm like woah.. The puzzle is a magnificent UNICORN standing on a cliff with a cresent moon on the back drop and a forest at the bottom of the cliff, with a river running through it... Looks U.B.A.R!!! Will load a picture of it when I get round to it...

Ah...!! I'm too lazy for my own good~

Sore wa... Jaaa Neh!!

No comments: