Thursday, October 05, 2006

somehow.. these few days i keep pondering over this qn, or instead.. a series of qns... which will inevitably lead to this qn..

what makes you wake up to go to school each day? friends, a nessasary step towards you goal, parents or ...?

who do you study for? yourself, or your parents?


to me it seems, sadly, i study naught for myself. in fact i go to sch not even for myself. its pathetic really, i'm simply walking a road cause i have to walk it, not cause i want to walk it.

and yet whenever i think i dont wanna walk this damn road, i myself feels lost. it seems i walk this road not because i have to walk it nor because i want to walk it... it seems clear now, i walk this road cause its the only road i can see at the moment...

i do wonder are there people like me out there? are any of my friends facing such a laughable dilemma.. do POST ur thoughts on this particular issue, i'd like to hear ur opinions, sms me even, i promise i'll reply ;) haha!

No comments: