Thursday, January 04, 2007

WWWWWWWWWWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm sooooooooooo INFATUATED with some1 currently!!!!!!!!


Cant stop thinking of (THAT PERSON) all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


however! It ain't love or lust or anything like that.. Sadly...


It feels more like... brotherly love (on my part) ... MEH!!! makes me wanna visit an orphanage and adopt (care for) some1.. arg~

Annneee waayy, i wass thinking ive done NOTHING (yes, ABSOULUTELY nothing) during the hols (tho i did hav some pleasant memories from it). So i DO have a resolution (of sorts), i'm gonna get my school ez-link card (yes i'm surprised myself :P)

Then!!!! then... imma start going out more, (less of dad driving me all around singapore) and more independent travel from now on!

So.. i prob have to start finding people to travel home from sch together or something..


OOH... ooh...! i hav a sudden desire to hang out at palawan beach! meh.. shall wait till i work out a bit, lest i burn the eyes of every1 at the beach on that day! haha! xD
















please wash em in public, so i can see them clearly!

No comments: