Saturday, May 19, 2007

I figured, most people when feeling lonely and sad will normally seek company from others. Thinking back, the feeling of sorrow and loneliness is not unknown to me however; I seldom seek company from others, in fact, I normally close myself off totally instead.

I can never picture myself confiding in another person.

One: The other person probably would never care anyway.
Two: The act of opening myself to another person about my personal stuff is ALIEN to me.


Occasionally I do indulge myself in the fantasy that I can sit beside a specific other, leaning onto that person and take in everything in that magical moment.. Then again, that's a fantasy!

Other times, when fates allow; I chance upon people that actually deem me worthy enough to share a part of their lives with, to that I am grateful and revel in their trust, however sometimes all I just want to do is throw myself at them on their darkest hour, hug them and comfort them. Yet, I can't bring myself to do that, in respect to not invading in their private space.

I still struggle, wondering if that's so wrong, or if I'm doing the right thing.


Struggle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why? can't you bring yourself to be emotional? There is nothing wrong seeing to others as well as sharing your darkest moments. You should allow yourself to do something different every now and then... then maybe for say, you would have experienced life.

"Be a man, do the right thing!"

I wish you all the best in your future.

Zanfar said...

gah!! I never thought any1 would wanna comment at all! Imagine my surprise when I saw "1 COMMENTS".

Thanks for ur encouraging words! :D