Saturday, May 20, 2006

Oooh... Something juicy to say today.... I updated 3 posts!! As always xD...


Anyhoos... I needed to go to IT helpdesk to install Flash right.....?? So I got Li Wee to come to the library with me... And I was like... BORED!!! So I got her to play REVERSI with me and she was like... "What the HELL! I'm so sian now and you ask me to think and play REVERSI?!?!" so I was like... "FINE! Don't think just play."

This is the result....


U should be able to guess easily who is me and which is liwee's... but for reference....

WHITE = ME
BLACK = LIWEE!!!


HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! xD Pathetic!!! But was seriously damn interesting and FUNNY le... 1st time I had so much fun playing reversi... She was like... "OK LO... U control 2 corner lo... I have 1 more corner to go~" hahahah!!!!! Oh... we had 1 seed less and she was holding all my seeds -.-


Ah then, afterwards we went to play pool... as always... and its in my 1st post of the day... (this being my 3rd)!!


Oh as a side note...

I went to take a neoprint recently and it has been like.... YEARS since my previous neoprint? It was actually SHI HUI that like totally psychoed me into it... and the freaky thing was.... THEY HAVE COSTUMES!!!! I mean COME ON!!!! But then again.... It has been so long since I last took a neoprint and it has EVOLVED so much....

No comments: