Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Alrite. gonna blog about my past few days story. At the mean time, i'm having a very bad headache. hai.. very bad hang over.

This is Tru story.

Haha.. our very own ah ning got his driving licence, yeah.. so glad for him. To the rest of my bro, jia you ! dun be like kah keng. WAHAHAHHAHA.. opps.


So on thurs we went for stingray dinner, since wan zhen INSISTED on it! I brought her and those living close by to my CHOISE place...


On da way we saw THIS!


A building EXPLODED!!!!!!! Then we no car right?

So we run fast Fast, run to the place i intro them 1! at jurong west there..

Then see Ethan STARING AT WHAT!!!

This!!


Soon Wei's face, think food too much.. LOL


2/3 fried rice gone liao!


The INSTIGATOR! Wan Zhen attking the stingray!!


Poor stingray...


Delicious SAMBAL SOTONG~!~!



AND....................... sambal PrAWNS!!! wa hoo!



MmmmMmmmmMmmmm!!! Well! We were thinking to make this a kinda ritual.. Every thurs go out eat eat!! go ALL OVER singapore!! Hmm...?

Nice eh? PM me if interested in going this place, or PM me if interested in ritual! LOL

No comments: