Wednesday, March 22, 2006

another thing I got to do this week, I was able to stay over at my aunt's bunglow, I actually have this cousin who doesn't even know my NAME!!

I mean sure, he was just in Pri. 1, but at least he could remember my NAME!! Gosh, I remember thinking, "This is awkward!" being holed him in this mansion without anything in common or anything to do with at all...

But with a lil help from a best bud of mine and a lil thing I call Playstation 2, I got him into teh MOOD and chowed down to some SERIOUS gaming action!!!

Heh, guess all of us boys have it in us, man... the world'll end when games are non-existant!!


Well, we got it going for 3days straight till the inevitable came and I had to go back home sweet home, yea... Nothing beats home!!! NOTHING!!!

But it was kinda reassuring as my cous was abit reluctant to part with me (or was it the game station?) well, at least he would remember my name this time!!!

I hope...



P.S: Thanks AH NING!!!! for lending me your PS2, you da MAN!

No comments: