Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Damit, I had fun today... F.U.N!!!!!!!!

Went out with Ethan (best bud), Shuyi (best teasing victim), Melline (best pool partner), Wan Ling (noisest when eating)!! Heh... We played some pool before going to watch the DORM!!!

Man... DORM!!! I was prepared for some shocking experience, pee-in-my-pants kinda shock! Ya know?

However, I was to be disappointed in that regard, it wasn't even REMOTELY scary at all, I'm not even sure primary school kids would even be DUPED by the movie!

Instead I was astounded, by the level of depth of the show, the feelings that was stirred, the way he had to lived his life, the lonliness is something I can relate to, something I have felt, something I've been through and put answers/brings out some questions I have in my mind since long past. Whether I would be able to sacrifise myself or things I have for my friends in need, would I be able to share times of fulfilment and joy with those I cherish?

I would make it so even if it was not to be...

Sure, it wasn't a scary movie, however the touch of friendship, the level of depth the movie had touched me throughly, it was not what I expected but it was more than I could have hoped for, I would get the dvd/vcd when its out..

Two-thumbs UP is what I say for this movie!!

No comments: