Sunday, April 23, 2006

A concerned friend once asked me if I was abandoning them. To which I replied "No". Then she sincerely stated that my friends would always be standing there waiting and supporting me. To which I ignorantly stated, "its not that they have left without me, it was the other way around".

This particular incident has probably left our friendship scarred and is probably beyond repair, yet still the problem persists and have left me wondering for days.

After a few days of brooding over this distasteful matter, I finally figured, it was neither them leaving me nor me leaving them. Its just that, I've simply stopped moving, stopped without noticing they went ahead. Yet with all my short sightedness, they still noticed and called for me, it seems I really did made a wrong move this time.

Still, I do not regret what I did or felt. No, regret is for losers, I knew I had to take a step back, needed to rearrange my life again. But still, I have let my friends down, that much is true, what can I do to bring them back up again...

Hope...

No comments: