Sunday, April 02, 2006

Man... Guess it was a freakishly LONG time since I posted, there's like THOUSANDS of things to add...

First I had a G.R.E.A.T time at the chalet!! Like SUPER DUPER UBER F.U.N!!! With my best bud, Ethan, Crazy gals Mich and Shi Hui and of course, everyONE else!!!

The 1st day was super great like everything, we had a SUCCESSFUL barbecue with 80% of the people turning up, also our faciliators turned up!! Namely Miss Liu and Ting, surprise SURPRISE ;) Miss Liu also brought her fiance along, and he was really into it and all and was an all-round great guy. Oh yea!! Ashyraf had his BIRTHDAY BASH and had to POLE DANCE for us, he got the MOVES man!

And then and then... We had NIGHT CYCLING!!! Man, it was like 10 FREAKING years since I last rode a bike and I thought I forgot how to cycle, ah well, I could always relearn it if I forgot, anyhoos, I HAD to enjoy as much as I can while it last.. So till then, I just couldn't stop peddling!!
We conquered everything in our path from PASIR RIS to BEDOK!!! Nah, it isn't as great as it sounds and wasn't as fun as it could be, we had to keep stopping because of the numerous traffic lights we encountered during our journey but all in all, it was FUN.

And THAT was only the first day~

The 2nd day was like BOREDOM!!!! No seriously, HUGE boredom, and it was HOT too, all I could remember doing during the morning/afternoon was playing with a kitty and sleeping. Oh yea, Gary snores... Well, the main event was during the evening when we were gonna "sabo" Michlelle for her birthday, and yea... We got into the action and bombarded her with water balloons, and I bringing in the main stuff, FLOUR we were gonna make a dough outta her~ But guess what... The flour didn't came out all at once and I had to keep shaking it over her, about the 3rd shake or so, she SNATCHED it from me!! Lo and BEHOLD the girl is ARMED!!! AH!! The rest quickly retreated into the chalet leaving me to tug-o-war the flour packet with Mich, man... and when I realise I was fighting a losing battle and wanted to retreat... They LOCKED me out!!! ah!!!

We had to climb into the chalet over a wall, (reminds me of humpty dumpty) then we TERRORISED the rest of the chalet, all in all, we gave the chalet a bath ;)

ah well, the tales of my childhood~

I had a good time chatting with Ethan in the night about stuffs, and he actually was able to lull me into sleep, with Gary sleeping at my side, it was a FEAT indeed!!


Wish you were there, no really~!
Pass the fun around haha!!

No comments: